Sunday, October 20, 2013

My turn- THANK YOU EVERYONE




It seems like I haven't had a moment to come up for air in a while, and i love it! I love when I am so busy and overwhelmed with opportunities. 

I have been cranking out shoots and have met some amazing photographers. I am so thankful for all of the support from all of you, it helps me know I'm not completely crazy for going after my dreams. I'm ecstatic to start filming this movie and really show the world I can act too. 

Modeling is intimate for me, I am not the type to just sit in front of the camera and make a stupid face. When I shoot its an experience and I give myself to the photographer and the lens, I really try to connect. I want people to leave a shoot feeling motivated and like they can do anything because that's how I feel in front of a lens. It just works for me, its the best relationship I've ever been. 

I was thinking the other day, "man even when I have shitty days I know it's all still great."I throw myself into anything I am passionate about and I am finding that it is paying off and people are noticing it. 

I just wanted to say thanks again and I love having you on this journey with me :)

Photographer: http://lyndonfrench.com/
Edited by me 

1 comment:

  1. Love it you look amazing. Stay gorgeous girl xx :)

    ReplyDelete