Welcome!

Sunday, August 11, 2013


I'm so excited to launch this blog and really connect with other fashion bloggers and fashion lovers. Apart from being a fashionista, I also am a student, I model, act, and teach pilates. I will incorporate areas of my life that I am passionate about on this blog as well. I love to motivate and inspire people with my positive energy, so I put up a separate page for inspirational quotes because words always seem to move me. 

Where can you find more of me?! Here are some quick links: 

1.) LookBook: This is where the inspiration started! Make sure to hype and fan me on there for giveaways in the future.

2.) Chictopia: Another great site for all of you fashion and beauty lovers. I am frequently posted in the style gallery-which is filled with inspiration from other bloggers as well! 

3.) Instagram: I am always snapping pictures so make sure to follow me @EmmyCorinne for lots of updates.

4.) Twitter: Tweet me @EmmyCorinne to say hi! 

I encourage your comments and feedback as we build this blog into something beautiful. 
Thanks for reading my first introductory post.
:) Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment