Pumped up kicks

Monday, September 30, 2013








Salta quilted print jacket  from Anthropologie, White tank from Gap, Printed floral and navy shorts from Anthropologie, Tan booties from Jeffrey Campbell, Wicker and neon bag from Rebecca Minkoff, Red beaded necklace from Anthropologie. 

This jacket and shorts look like they were made for each other. I just received that jacket from my mom as one of my birthday presents. She knows I LOVE Anthropologie and will wear pretty much anything they make. I bought the shorts a few seasons ago so they are no longer available :( I guess it would be pretty silly to buy shorts at this point anyways right?! I am holding on to summer and wearing as much shorts, skirts, and sandals as possible! 

Have a beautiful night :) xoxo 
Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment