Marianna Hewitt is the type of woman I can relate to; fashionable and loves beauty and health. This is what we are all about at Boys and Bombshells. Naturally she is the Wednesday choice of our Bombshell crush. Since Wednesday is Woman Crush Wednesday we are joining in on the fun and suggesting powerful, beautiful, inspiring, and fashionable women.
Back to Marianna...I came across her instagram and instantly started saving pictures of her outfits and hair. I was like "I have to show this to my hair and makeup people!" Seriously, the girl is on point.
^ Can you get over that hair?! She has a tutorial here. I am definitely going to try this tonight! I actually watched a makeup video of her last week from her other main blog: ModaMob.
Get her look:
1. She told The Skinny Confidential that her must have beauty product is the beauty blender which is the ultimate tool for a face that looks professionally done.
2. She says her favorite foundation is MAC which I use as well. I use studio fix fluid and I have tried all of the top foundations and I like MAC the best. I know it is bad for your skin, but I make sure to remove all of it and cleanse my skin (gently)!
Comment with your favorite foundation...I am always up for trying new products!
3. Nail an effortless look like Marianna in the chic LNA Cape Tee $82.00
4. I noticed she wears a lot of cool neutrals, but is always on-the-go! It's tough to look put together when you are a goal digger and on the grind, but she does it with ease. This Marc Jacobs satchel is structured with subtle details- perfect for your stuffing your tablet and fresh pressed juice! ($598.00)
5. Marianna has great hair and she zig-zags back and forth between lighter and darker with subtley placed highlights. The result is gorgeous at either spectrum so we can assume she uses great products for lasting health. Living Proof style extender is perfect for all hair types, and a product I sware by. Also you can try out a smaller size at Sephora (it's only $12 and lasts a long time).
Anyways, I can't wait to explore Marianna's blog more and jot down her tips and favorite products.
Find more of her here: