Better Days Ahead

Monday, September 1, 2014




So a week ago I found out the guy I was interested in had a girlfriend and had been playing me. It was a shock but within the first 10 minutes I was already over it and like "its not the end of the world." Which is my motto about everything. I blocked his number and blocked him on social media, I didn't want to tempt myself by hearing him beg or reason with me. I'm so glad I put space there because as the week progressed I was like "What the F^$& was I thinking?!" I didn't see anything attractive about him, I even was a little pissed I let my mind (and eyes) get cloudy. After talking to my girlfriends I realized that we all sort of romanticize and build people up in our heads. I also felt like I wasn't myself when I was talking to him which should be a huge sign. 

I don't think he really has any friends and as I got to know him I could see why. He was manipulative and needy and insecure. All things I don't want to be. I was happy before I met him and after I let him go I have been feeling more and more myself again. Besides, boys are just boys. 

So I just wanted to shootout my girl readers (and guys too)- if you're in an unhealthy relationship, get out! It's not worth it. Once you can see clearly you will realize you're better than them and better off. Life is way too short to be unhappy and with miserable people! 

Happy Labor Day! I'm off to go ride my bike. 


XOXO Emmy 


No comments:

Post a Comment