Desk Accessories + Time Management Tips

Friday, September 5, 2014


1.Kate Spade Leather notebook (comes in other colors) 2. Odds and Ends tray   perfect for keys, glasses, nail polish, jewelry, etc. 3. 2 Kate Spade notebooks 4. Kate Spade Retro Specs Pencil pouch set is a charming way to keep your writing utensils organized and clean. 5. Anthropologie Floral 2015 Calendar  6. Be happy Always paperweight 7. Kate Spade sticky notes set these are such an upgrade from boring post it notes! 8. Kate Spade I Need To Unplug Journal 9. Kate Spade Be Dazzling scented candle 10. Dalmation Stapler only costs $24 and it is outstanding! 11. Glasses Bracelet- I couldn't resist, this bracelet has so much character and is sure to get a lot of looks (pun intended!) 

I am slowly collecting more desk accessories to make my workspace as inspiring and efficient as possible. I can't resist cute notebooks because I need to write everything down! 

Time management is one of the most important tools for every person to master. I am a college student, pilates instructor, model, actress, and of course I run Boys and Bombshells blog. It's crazy! We all have things we don't want to do, which is where time management skills can help make them less of a burden. 




Hope you enjoyed this post! I am still mastering my time management skills. If I learn anything noteworthy I will definitely share with you! 

Anyways, back to NYFW! Posts coming soon! Don't forget to follow the blog and share your updates. 
XO Emmy


No comments:

Post a Comment