DIY Coffee Scrub For Your Body

Friday, December 19, 2014


Coffee may be your daily drink but have you ever tried incorporating it into your skin care? This simple DIY Scrub helps tone and tighten skin, exfoliate and brighten, as well as aid in diminishing cellulite. Get ready to wake your skin up! 


INGREDIENTS: 
3 Tablespoons of coffee beans
2 Tablespoons of oil (coconut or olive oil)
1 Tablespoon of sugar

-Mix all of the ingredients together. I mashed them with a wooden spoon and tried to get the beans a little more granular. I shaved my legs first then rubbed this on in circular motions in the tub. Also it can be a little messy in the bathroom so I suggest either doing it outside of the shower on a towel and shaking off the extra coffee scrub into the trash or cleaning the shower after. I love the smell and it made my skin energized and SOOO smooth!

If you're craving more skin care posts check out Plump and Glowing Skin In the Winter (new post!)

Also follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin! Comment with your links below :)
XO Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment