Lavender Luxury

Monday, July 13, 2015


















Jumpsuit: Forever 21 Lavender low-back jumpsuit (comes in mustard, black, and lavender!) 
Shoes: Gigi sandals

Dressing chic and sophisticated doesn't have to cost a fortune. Jumpsuits are an easy way to be comfy while looking like a million. I was in Trader Joes and a girl came up and complimented my jumpsuit. She asked where I got it and I whispered "Forever 21..shhh!" I can finally share this outfit with you all and how to style it! 

The jumpsuit is only $24 and comes in mustard, black, and lavender of course. I was drawn to the lavender because of the unique color that I knew would look awesome with tan arms or sexy with a black moto jacket (on sale!) Lavender is calming, dreamy, and looks expensive- especially in a head to toe look. Pretty pastels have been all over social media and on bloggers alike, so we can expect to see these hues transition into fall. I also think the mustard jumpsuit will be a big hit this fall if you live in a warmer city and have the freedom to just layer with a cardigan or denim jacket. 

I adore this 'Cities' denim clutch that looks cute with just about every outfit. It's only $15 and has become my every day wristlet. I am a bit lazy when it comes to shoes and I always go back to a t strap flat in classic black. They hold up amazing and are timeless. Finally, I can't forget my sunnies. I opted for sophisticated tortoise shell glasses ($8!) with a dark lens that protects and perfects every lady-like look. 

Can you believe this jumpsuit is only $24?! Definitely a style steal! 





No comments:

Post a Comment