Turn Heads In A Cheeky Romper For Fall

Wednesday, October 28, 2015




Hi guys! I've had a slow day today and just got back from Yoga- it felt soooo good.  I stopped in Brandy Melville and Forever 21 and found some super cute fall clothes that are cheap and perfect for the moment. I have fall fever- I think it is because I am used to the change in weather and not an LA girl. I am craving a trip up north to San Francisco or even better a trip to NYC to start apartment hunting. Where are you going to venture off to this fall?

I bought this ASTR romper at the Nordstrom's pre fall sale earlier this year. I have been wearing it a lot since it's comfy and has fall colors. It's still pretty hot in LA but I add cute booties and cross over bags to my outfits to make them more seasonal. If you live in a colder climate but want to still get milage out of your rompers, just add tights under. I think this look would be even more badass with tall lace up boots (I have yet to purchase but these are a good starter pair). Shop the look below and my picks for fall :) Btw, don't you love the new site layout for Boys and Bombshells?! It has been inspiring me to post more- a pretty site design is everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment