Ab games

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Yes, that is me in the photo and no, it wasn't airbrushed. My followers and you have requested a post on what exactly I do for a workout. Tomorrow never comes, starting tomorrow is an excuse that will bring you down with it. Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Diet is important, abs are made in the kitchen and the gym. I benefit from a high protein diet. I incorporate grilled chicken, salmon, nuts, oatmeal, veggies, and lots of water. Food is meant to nourish you, so I like to be as disciplined as possible.

Consistency is crucial. I workout every day because it is my outlet to relieve stress. You may have to jedi mind trick yourself into the gym but your body will not know the difference. Results are results, regardless of whether you were enthusiastic about being in the gym at 5 A.M or not.


Workouts:

One of my favorite workouts is going to X-tend class. It is a barre workout that ACTUALLY gives you beautiful results...I pinky swear!
Find an Xtend location near you

On my own I'm doing Pilates mat exercises that you can do anywhere (no excuses).
Check out Blogilates on YouTube for 10 minute workouts you can do in between errands, classes, etc.

I walk whenever possible, take the stairs, and always carry at least one water bottle with me. I keep myself motivated by the feeling I get while working out and the endorphins that are released. I shamelessly post selfies because I work my gosh darn buns off.

And you should have this feeling too. Be proud of your body and treat it like the temple that it is.

2 comments :

  1. LOVE this post! Wish you had more followers! Girls could really use a role model like you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! That made me smile, you are such a doll xoxo :)

      Delete