Weird Fishes Arpeggi // Radiohead

Tuesday, September 24, 2013














Brown leather jacket from TJ Maxx, Grey crop top from American Apparel, Python printed pants from Nordstroms, Beaded statement necklace from Anthropologie, Lace up black heels with zipper from BCBG, gold and silver chain bracelet from BCBGThe Fashion Book available here

(lipstick is Cruella from Nars

I have been seeing printed pants and jeans everywhere lately and this python print seemed like a sexy way to incorporate the wild into my wardrobe. I wanted to keep this look modern so I threw in a crop top (my favorite thing to wear) and leather jacket. The heels felt like they played up the print in the pants and I felt like wearing flats would be too boring. The necklace is so beautiful, I got it from my mom yesterday for my birthday and the warm amber tones and attention to detail really make it exquisite. Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores because of their unique and feminine collections. I also recently used that John Frieda shine glaze I told you guys about in an earlier post- I feel like it really worked! Yay, gotta love shiny tresses right?! 

Have a beautiful night loves, 
Xoxo Emmy 





4 comments :

  1. Great look and photos

    www.stylishsideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, your looks are so stylish love it :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete