Just checking in

Monday, January 6, 2014


Burrr this blizzard isn't going to get the best of us! Not on my watch. Instead of a parka or North Face jacket, I wore this buffalo print coat from Anthropologie. I love the ruffles down the side and tailored fit. I've been on the hunt for a camel long coat so I'll let you know if I find something. I actually like thrift stores for big coats!  


To keep your legs looking extra long, try pairing your black tights with a black platform shoe. I got my pair of Jeffrey Campbell's for Christmas because my mom knows I can't concentrate in flats! 


Keeping it punk up top...I didn't want the sweetness of the jacket and the Topshop acid wash skirt to overpower the look. A cropped charcoal sweater from Urban outfitters is a flattering fit and color. Just a hint-dark color tops make your skin look better than a lighter color. I got the cross necklace a while back at Forever 21. 




"Until you can ignore ignorance, neglect negativity, and disregard disrespect, you're not ready for the next level. Success isn't for the weak."

LookBook

Chictopia

No comments:

Post a Comment