Dress of the Day: 002

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Here is your dress of the day post! I really feel more put together in a pretty dress. It's an easy outfit and one that you will always get compliments on. People will notice and be envious of your seemingly effortless style.





:: Outfit details ::
1. Lovers Friends printed mini dress $172.00
2. Nine West white leather heels $108.00 
3. Tory Burch Marion quilted backpack $495.00 
4. Forever 21 mint green bangle set $7.80 

View more amazing dresses and accessories right here!

I'm taking a break from studying for finals but I guess I should get back to work. How's your weekend?! Anyone else in finals week at school? 
Comment below with your blogs :)

Don't forget to connect with me on bloglovin as well! 

Xoxo Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment