Happy Earth Day! Environmentally Friendly Fashion

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day from Boys and Bombshells! 


I'm wearing an Anthropologie bustier crop top, Juicy Couture similar here (on sale $89.00), Gap white denim shorts, other option here.  Nordstroms floral clutch (no longer available, similar cuteness here, and  here.

Well I just finished my morning class...Environmental Science! We talk about preserving the environment and sustainability. I am passionate about ocean preservation. I have always had a connection to the sea and fish. Fashion is one of the outlets where you can choose to be environmentally conscious. Look for organic cotton, vegan leather, and clothing with a cause. 

I am personally trying to reduce the use of plastic in my life because of how dangerous and harmful the plastic is to us and our environment. 


Shop Environmentally Friendly Fashion here:


No comments:

Post a Comment