Dress of the day:001

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My love for dresses is no small matter. I will be posting a dress every day that really WOWs me. 
I'll be putting together a dream closet full of gorgeous dresses for bombshells like yourself. I will also include ways to style it and hair and makeup tips.  

Feel free to chime in below in the comment section with dress suggestions, ways to wear it, or if you bought it! Would love to see my tips go to good use :) 

Happy Wednesday girls. 

1. Show me your Mumu Jocelyn Maxi Dress $216.00
2. Wildflox Lolita Gold Sunglasses $199.00
3. Adorn by Sarah Lewis  Turquoise ring$160.00
4. Nordstrom Cork Envelope Clutch $195.00
5. Essie Rock the Boat Nailpolish $8.50
6. Nars "Deep Throat" Blush $30.00
7. Dolce Vita Carmel Flats $129.00

More gorgeous clothes and accessories over here!










No comments:

Post a Comment