Dress of the Day: 004

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hey Loves! Did you see coverage of the Met Ball last night?! I'm sure you've at least seen Beyonce's gown by now. 

Today's dress of the day is a little bit fancier so you can feel like a bombshell too. This is one of the most stunning dresses I've seen in a while. I am plotting a way to buy it. It's sooo worth it. If you want to see more pretty lace dresses head over here.





:: Outfit :: 

1. Revolve Clothing Antigua  Lace maxi dress $281.00

2. Anna-Karin Karlsson Cause I flippin' Cat eye sunglasses $840.00

3. Joie Lace Up Booties $325.00 

4. Bauble Bar Cosmic Dust Aztec Drops $38.00 

5. Maison Close Sublime Luxure Triangle Bra $79.90 

6. Elizabeth and James Black strap heels $365.00

View more of my dream wardrobe in my boutique

I am finally on break for school so I will be spending a lot more time on here and connecting with all of you lovely bloggers. Follow me on the side of my blog via GOOGLE friend connect and also on BLOGLOVIN!

Xoxo Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment