What To Wear To Meet His Parents

Thursday, May 22, 2014

There's a time and a place for everything and meeting your boyfriend/girlfriend's parents is not the time to show off your ta-ta's.

First of all..congrats on getting the invite to meet his parents-he definitely thinks highly of you. Second of all- DON'T PANIC! 

This is my rule when it comes to getting dressed: Conservative but still chic. Think of country club attire.


Personally I want a guy's parents to think I am smart and bring a lot to the table, so I usually put together a sharp outfit that reflects that.  I'm a dress girl-as you may have noticed, so I would wear a dress but nothing short or tight. I also will get a blowout because I just feel more confident when my hair is blown out (guilty pleasure).

 -No false eyelashes, fake tan, heavy makeup. I know divas..it's hard! 
-Pack a cardigan.

Some of the best advice I can give you regarding dating is boys will treat you how they treat their mother. You want to go for the mama's boy-trust me!

May the force be with you beauts.
XOXO Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment