Bright Summer Makeup

Tuesday, July 1, 2014


Hi dolls! I can NEVER have enough makeup. I just went to Sephora and did a makeup haul. I am going to review the products before I share them with you and leave for Europe. 

For now I thought I'd share my summer makeup look with you.


:: Products :: 
Dr. Jardt BB Cream  has SPF and smooths out your skin while masking blemishes. 
Bare Minerals Perfecting Face Brush  buffs your foundation onto the skin for a seamless look. Use circular motions and brush upwards- from the center of the face out. 
Beauty Blender is also great if you don't want to use a brush for foundation. I switch between the two.
La Roche Posay Sunscreen and primer  is anti aging and protects against the sun. Sunscreen is SO important so invest in one that works best for you every day and give your skin time to adjust. 
Bare Minerals Stroke of Light  brightens up your under eyes- its also great for touch ups throughout the day! 
Nars Sheer glow Foundation- OH MY GOD. You will love this foundation! I love how it makes my skin look like skin and isn't cakey! 
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil  comes in a universal shade that doesn't add color- it just perfects your skin and gives you a glow. It's hard to explain but your skin looks prettier after you apply it! 




:: Products :: 

Maybelline Gel eyeliner  lasts a long time and is cheap! I apply it on the water line as well.

Urban Decay Naked Palette  number 3 is my favorite of the three. The second palette is too cool and the first palette is OK but the colors are dark. This palette is great for summer and day looks. I also use the lightest shade as a highlight on my cheeks.

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Palette has rich eyeshadow tones as well. I love eyeshadow palettes because girls love options! I don't use all of one palette- I will use certain colors in the crease, others in the inner corners, etc.

MAC Powder Blush in "Pinch Me" is a flattering and fun color. P.S If you return 6 empty MAC products you get a free tube of lipstick!

Anastasia Contour Kit is limited edition and comes with contour and highlight shades. Tarte Slenderizing Contour Brush  gives you control and precision when carving out your cheekbones. I love Tarte's brushes- I also have the airbrush foundation brush from them.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting  is just as beautiful as it sounds- sweep on top of your cheekbones or on your neck and down the center of your legs (Victorias Secret Model Makeup trick)!

I will post more makeup looks in the future. I just went NUTS at Sephora yesterday so I have lots of products to try and review :)

XO
Emmy

Bloglovin // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment