Wine Tasting + Dressing Like a French Woman

Monday, July 14, 2014


I had the pleasure of wine tasting here in France. I have been so busy with class and traveling I haven't had time to blog! So sorry! 


The essentials: 

White linen pants  and light colors for the summer. Think natural, pure, effortless. These white pleated shorts  will keep you cool on hot summer afternoons. 

Neutral colored tanks. I love nude and white. It's so chic. White Crop top.

Leather sandals are classic and look beautiful with white. Joie A La Plage Sandals have support and style. I also love these Yosi Samra Cambelle Flat Sandals for night time. 




Madame (my teacher) she has amazing style! 





I fit in so much more here than in the U.S. It is a whole other world so I am proud I sort of adjusted rather quickly. I really would like to move here when I graduate in a year and shoot my blog here. Life is short why not?! So I will have to work my little buns off to support myself through my blog so that I can do it!

:: Shop the Post :: My French Dressing Picks ::



XOXO Happy Bastille Day! 
Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment