Currently Loving

Sunday, August 24, 2014


J Crew Cropped Sweatshirt $66 Comes in black too. Will get a lot of miles this fall- I am not giving up the cropped trend until I see snow falling! 

Frame Denim Distressed Denim Pencil Skirt $235- Looks sexy with a cropped shirt for fall. Very Kim K (in a good way...uh-huh honey.)

Bauble Bar Embellished Rope Collar only $15 For the next 24 hours! Hurry up and get this one before it goes to full price! 

NastyGal #GirlBoss $23.95- Must have for every girl. Love Sophia and her attitude. 

Givenchy Nude Heels $1,095  Givenchy is my all time favorite design house. These are a dream! 

Marc Jacobs Eye Shadow palette  $59- Talk about gorgeous colors for fall. So dreamy-definitely going to be getting this!

Piperlime Clare V Green Croc Bag $568-Love the preppy meets glam- the colors are so fresh. 

Current Sales From Your Favorite Stores: 
J Crew: 25% off select styles with code SHOPNOW
Revolve : Labor Day sale- up to 70% off! 

Anyone else start class tomorrow? I do! First day of school-First day of school! :D I'm excited for fall but I sort of wish we could have fall some days and summer other days. No winter weather for me thank you very much. 

XO Emmy 


No comments:

Post a Comment