Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum Review

Sunday, August 24, 2014




I want to be applying a retinol cream every night even though I am young I like to do preventative things because you only get one shot with your skin and it's important to treat it right and be educated. Dermatologists actually recommend to start using anti-aging creams in your early 20's and one of the most common methods of anti-aging is applying sunscreen. Make sure you always apply it every day and don't rely on the SPF in your makeup! 

Okay enough of the sunscreen talk. At night it's important to apply a cream that helps cell-turnover and elasticity. Retinol is the most powerful and effective stuff on the market and it comes at a hefty price.

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum  $16 (on sale! Mine cost $20) Claims "100% of women had visible results, instantly. Instantly smoothes skin, lightweight serum, won't cause breakouts, and the highest concentration of Retinol SA available. Brightens skin tone, smooths and reduces wrinkles." 

The one thing i noticed dramatically is that it made the texture of my skin amazing. My skin definitely felt so smooth and soft right away. This is definitely a good starter product to anti-aging if you don't want to spend a lot. I also want to learn more about the best night creams and formulas before I invest in the expensive stuff. It made my skin brighter since it has a chemical type of exfoliant in the product. It is lightweight and I like to massage it (gently) into my skin.

What are your favorite night creams? Have you tried Retinol yet?

XO Emmy
The Boys and Bombshells Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment