Boys & Bombshells Mood Board

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hello bombshells! Sorry for the lack of posting. I have been super super busy working on switching Boys and Bombshells to a new home and having bad luck! I purchased a domain because I am serious about growing this blog into something more (it is my baby!) I am a perfectionist and I know I can do better so I have been in the process of moving to Wordpress or Square Space. I spoke with a few people who advised me to Wordpress.org. I think I will have to hire someone to help me figure out what I am doing wrong because I can't get the blog and domain to link up. AH technology. 

Anyways thanks for letting me vent to you and here is some of the creative process at work. I would like some more personality and to completely brand the blog. I have been having fun with the graphic design and exploring colors/fonts/textures. 

More to come soon! 
XO 
Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment