Christmas Haul!

Thursday, December 25, 2014



Merry Christmas! I hope you are with loved ones and are relaxing today. I am so happy to be home from school and with my family.


I made these gift tags on a whim. I saw recycled paper and thought the champagne colored glitter would be a nice mix of rustic and elegant glamour. I used string from anthropologie bags, colored pencils, and the wrapper from fancy candy.

And now for the presents...


Desk Goodies 
I can never have enough cute notepads, markers, and to do lists. I love the What To Wear pad it's adorable, my mom knows me too well! Perfect for fashionistas and bloggers. I'm a huge promoter of being happy and finding the positive in everything- it motivates me to read other points of view about happiness as well! Thanks for the Be Happy book- I'll definitely be reading this on the beach this week.
Anthropologie has a lot of cute desk accessories, notepads, and thank you notes for those gifts you got today!

Beauty



Jenna Hipp What's Hot Now Nail polish set fun and bright colors and are "green nail polish" meaning that they aren't harsh ingredients and toxic chemicals that are in other nail polishes. Yay for looking and feeling good. Which color should I try first? I think I'll do the yellow one "Say Yellow to My Little Friend". 


Clarisonic Mia Brush ($100) was one of the things I asked for because of the great reviews and also saw Peace Love Shea post something on her instagram a while back. I tried it this morning with my     Fresh Soy Face cleanser and feel like I am finally washing my face the right way! It's amazing and definitely one of my favorite presents. It will definitely show up in my future skin care posts. I posted it on my instagram too, sign up at Liketoknow.it and follow me on there (you'll love it!) 


Urban Decay Naked On the Run Palette ($54 ) a cult classic and crowd pleaser. It has 6 new Naked eyeshadow shades, bronzer, blush, 24/7 eye pencil, Perversion mascara, and full sized Naked nourishing lip gloss. The case is gorgeous (as expected), Urban Decay can do no wrong and I know this will become a makeup favorite for me too. 


Body Scrubs: Creamy body scrub, sea salt body scrub, and brown sugar body scrub. I'll save these for a spa day. Check out my recent DIY coffee body scrub post here. 

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes
Well I am a fashion blogger, what do you expect! I can't wait to shoot new looks for the blog next week. It's about time I make an appearance on here and LookBook!


 Jeffrey Campbell White Mule (On sale for $54! Save them for spring/summer!) These will look cute with high rise jeans and skirts. Clogs are in right now and are so 90s!


Infinity loop scarf from Anthropologie - my grammy got me this for Chicago brisk days.


Medallion Pencil Skirt from Anthropologie ($98), Sadie Tee from Anthropologie ($48), Waffle Stitch Pullover (on sale!) My grammy also gifted me these things- she knows Anthro is my favorite store!



I begged for American Apparel mom jeans (basically just super high-rise), they are so 90s and I love them! They are really flattering on and are going to be a weekly staple. I received two pairs of denim cut-off shorts from Gap. I'll be wearing these on the beach this week! I got a lot of girly tank tops from Urban Outfitters.

Magenta leather bag from Urban Outfitters, Giraffe ornament I'll probably put on my desk, orange candle and holder, turquoise and silver necklace, Nine west earrings, Steve Madden earrings, coral ombre drape necklace (this is stunning!), black and leather alligator wallet, black cuff bracelet with chain, woven leather belt, colorful bag from Urban Outfitters, tights.
Booties, mary jane flats, red cut out heels.


Workout clothes from Lululemon and Nordstroms

Matching set from American Apparel, Lace turtle neck from Free People, Striped shirt from Anthropologie. 

Not one, but two stunning coats. I am in the process of writing a post on camel coats and pastel in the winter. Can't wait to shoot these beauties for it! 

maroon long sleeve shirt, bra cups, tights, grey dress, pink bra, dark blue crop top, pilcro printed pants, lace bra, pajama pants.

I have a bunch of other things that  I received but I feel this post is getting sooo long! Haha I'll have to shoot in some of the other things while I'm at our beach house. We leave tomorrow at 5 A.M. 
Goodnight boys and bombshells and I hope you had the best Christmas! 
XO Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment