Boys and Bombshells Recognized As National Association of Professional Women

Monday, December 22, 2014



Hi Bombshells!

Boys and Bombshells was recognized by the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) which is very exciting news for this blog! It is so encouraging to receive recognition for the work and dedication I have put into this blog. In my mind it has so much potential to positively empower women and lead them to be bombshells. I am proud that it received so much positive recognition even though I am a full time student. I wish I could devote all of my time to come up with really different, knowledgable posts that inspire others.

All of my followers and readers inspire me so much and help push me to make my content better. Thank you for your support!

I am off to get my hair done today! I can't decide if I want to go dark again yet. Don't you wish someone would invent something that would let us easily change our hair and not damage it?! (Besides wigs!)

Thank you again to the NAPW for your recognition.

XO Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment