Strolling Around Savannah

Thursday, January 15, 2015


If you haven't been to Savannah, jot that one down on your bucket list. I spent my freshman year in this magical place at SCAD studying fashion marketing and fashion design before switching over to business school. Being back here brought out my creative side and love of exploring, picture taking, and adoring my surroundings.

P.S Hype this look on Lookbook! 





This stunning maxi floral skirt is from Anthropologie. I bought it last year in the spring but I found pretty options for you. Crop top from Urban Outfitters,  ballet flats from BCBG, hat from Urban Outfitters, Bag from thrift store, ring from Nordstroms





I went into The Paris Market, a charming store with authentic French flair. I ended up buying a map of Italy which I am framing and putting on my wall. 










Of course, what better way to explore the tree canopy streets than in a vibrant floral maxi skirt and delicate lace top.







A white crop top is the perfect piece for any floral outfit. This flared crop top is flattering, this triangle bralet is sexy and goes with everything. 



XOXO Emmy


No comments:

Post a Comment