All About the Booty In This Amazing LBD

Thursday, July 16, 2015








Dress // Jewel Toned Major Mini in Black (I'm size small)
Sandals // Gigi T Strap Sandal 
Denim Jacket // Anthropologie (no longer available :( but similar one here

Of course Boys and Bombshells is all about being a feminine Bombshell. When the Shapewear brand Jewel Toned reached out to me about their amazing body con dresses, my ears and eyes lit up. Body con dresses are my go-to outfit for a date or night out in Chicago. I usually add a denim or motorcycle jacket over a slimming dress to add some texture + warmth! I've always been about accentuating my curves in the most flattering way possible. This little black dress does just that and it's meant to be worn alone or you can wear it as a shape wear piece. My butt felt pretty powerful in this dress though, I'm not gonna lie, plus it has a built in bra which you can add gel inserts in if you want to add some enhanced cleavage. 

Don't forget to check out all of the mini dresses from Jewel Toned...I know you girls will love how they fit on your body and the added confidence you get! 

P.S Have you started shopping the Nordstrom's Pre Sale yet?! I can't stop thinking about it! Comment below with what you plan on getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment