Long Sleeve Pinstripe Romper- The Internship Files

Monday, July 20, 2015












Jumpsuit from Akira. Same one right here. Also super cheap OASAP version and Choies version
Pointy Flats from Anthropologie (fall 2014-similar here
Fringed Wicker Clutch from Anthropologie..currently on sale! Just bought this! 
Turquoise necklace & bracelets (borrowed from mom- similar
Glasses from Free People.

I am starting an internship in Fashion PR (perfect for a style blogger/actor!) and I am moving to Los Angels. This means two things: I need cute work clothing and the weather is warm so bye bye ugly cardigans from Chicago! I will be sharing my internship outfits with you to hopefully inspire your work closet to be more spectacular than it already is! These will be known as "The Internship Files" so keep this in mind if you ever want to search my blog for internship and work approved outfits.

Open up any fashion bloggers closet and you are bound to see rompers on rompers on rompers. Playsuits are comfy, easy, and always a fun print or striking color. I love the romper selection at Revolve, I mean..can I have it all?! I normally can't turn down a floral romper/jumpsuit/dress for the life of me, so I decided to try a different pattern. Pinstripe is professional, chic, and working girl approved. This romper especially is great for the office or dressier events because it is long sleeved. To keep the outfit a little dressier, add a pair of lace-up pointy flats. If you want to know where all those bloggers are getting their adorable lace up flats, look no further than Topshop

If you follow me on Instagram you'd see the latest addition to my purse collection: a fringed wicker clutch from Anthropologie! The best part is that it's on sale and an extra 20% off the sale price. It will never go out of style (because Anthropologie is like a genre of clothing for me) and is perfect for dinner dates. I borrowed my mom's jewelry because I am slacking on accessories. Do you guys have any good suggestions for good accessory stores? I just bopped over to Nordstroms for the big sale everyone's buzzing about and bought some amazing things to share with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment