Sephora Mini Haul For Summer

Sunday, July 5, 2015


It's my beauty duty to inform you that Sephora is currently giving away 5 free samples (instead of the usual 3) when you shop online. This is technically Christmas in July. In case you need some inspiration for what to buy and try, here's my current haul. 


1. Ole Henriksen Vitamin C Truth Serum ($48) 
Vitamin C is good for your bodies so I figure it's gotta be good for your face right?! This supports natural collagen production and leaves my face energized and brighter. I put this on right when I wake up before my other products. 


Fresh Soy Face Cleanser ($38)- This is my must have cleanser that doesn't break me out, doesn't make me dry or oily. I use it with my Clarisonic skin brush to get a deep clean. 



Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask ($92)- I received a sample size of this (pictured above) and have yet to try it. From reading the amazing reviews it sounds like a wealth worth it splurge. 


Fresh Rose Face Mask ($62)- This mask is more of a gel consistency that hydrates and refreshens skin. It's perfect for after a sunny day or weekend when you need to cool your skin down. 


Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil ($18-$50)- It's hard to find something that's lightweight, intensive, and moisturizing without clogging pores. This is the magic oil that heals, restores, and plumps skin. 



This is my millionth bottle of this eye cream so you know it's good. It is a gel-cream consistency which is why I come back to it. It's the only eye cream that really wows me and does what it's supposed to do. I use it in the morning and before I apply under eye concealer, as well as at night to moisturize my eyes before bed. I've also made boyfriends try it and they (secretly) loved it! Try it on your man. 


Here's my secret to bright under eyes- this corrector balances out under eye tones while lightening the inner corners. I only apply this to the inner corner area.


After I use my corrector I put on this concealer with a concealer brush. I apply this all over the under eye area and out to the cheekbone. 


The cult favorite has made its way back into my makeup bag this summer. It's the easiest way to get a lit from within glow and is something I use every day. A tip: Apply some of the orgasm blush to your collar bones and chest to fake a day in the sun glow. You naturally get a pink tone when you are in the sun, so the blush mimics a day at the beach. 

I hope you try a new product and don't forget to take advantage of the free samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment