The One Night Cream You Need For Plump Skin

Tuesday, July 28, 2015


Skirt from Akira | Korres Black Pine Firming Night Cream $68 

Night creams are a way for us to primp even while we are sleeping. When you are taking off your makeup and washing your face, it's important to add the moisture you just stripped away back into your skin. I don't normally go out of my way to buy a night cream, but thank God for Sephora VIB program which has opened my eyes to products I normally wouldn't have even thought of. I received a sample of Korres Black Pine Firming Night Cream and thought "what the heck, I'll try it." It smells amazing and my skin drank it up when I put it on. The best part was waking up the next morning to an unbelievable glow. I actually didn't know what made my skin look so fresh, plump, with no discoloration or blemishes until I put two and two together. I thought maybe it's hormones, or I have been getting better sleep and that made my skin look so fresh. NOPE. It's this magic cream. So after running through my sample size and having a major 'a-ha' moment, I went to Sephora and bought a full sized jar. If you are in need of a night cream, or simply want to wake up with plump and dewey skin I strongly suggest giving this Korres night cream a go. The reviews are amazing so I know I'm not crazy for falling in love with it right away! Con: It's a little on the pricey side but I have tried drug store night creams and they just don't deliver. 

Make sure to try this night cream out and I'd love to hear your night cream favorites! PS. I move to LA tomorrow! Sorry I have been so busy with moving and getting ready for California! 

No comments:

Post a Comment