Into The Woods

Thursday, August 20, 2015









Hello loves! I have been getting adjusted to living in LA by bringing out my inner boho side. A denim skirt is something you can take into the fall with boots and tights. I found this denim skirt at Urban Outfitters surplus in Chicago for only $5! The surplus store is a must-see if you are ever in Chicago... you can get $3 shirts, $5 dresses, $10 jackets...it's insane! Side note: I did some research  and found a surplus store in Sherman Oaks as well! I love a good deal so I can't wait to check this place out. I paired the urban renewal skirt with a modern soft shell crop top from Zara, which has been an absolute staple for my wardrobe. It has been one of my most worn pieces and the top has been washed a million times and is still in mint condition. The gladiator shoes are from Free People and have a special way of bringing out my inner Cleopatra/ goddess. They come in three different tones but I really love the nude, especially when you have a golden glow-y tan! I bought the wicker clutch on sale at Anthropologie because it is just so stinkin' adorable! I always forget to add accessories and jewelry so next time I wear this outfit I will pair it with a cute boho cuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment