Irresistible Me! Add Body and Defined Curls With This Wand

Wednesday, December 2, 2015



I don't like straight hair on myself. I think it is more flattering to wear a beautiful loose wave that plays up your cheekbones and open up your face. Lately I have been loving my Irresistible Me 8 in 1 curling wand because it offers 8 wands in one, and also because the barrel leaves my hair shinier and healthier looking, after I style it! That's technology for ya! The temperature is adjustable too which is so necessary girls! Please, please, don't buy any iron that doesn't let you control the temperature- everyone's hair is different and will curl and style at a different heat. You work so hard to have beautiful hair... I know you are taking your vitamins, applying weekly masks, and a heat protectant before styling right?! Watch how I style my crazy hair from flat to fab! Va va voom! 


First let's ooh and ahh over the kit that this baby comes in. I feel like a pro already before I even plug my iron in with an array of wand sizes to choose from and barrel styles. I opt for a thick barrel that will give me a big body bouncy wave. 

Here is my "before" hair. It's air dried and has a natural beachy wave. I want to add volume and definition. 

And now we curl. Make sure to add heat protectant serum, I'm using Amika. I also love Kerastase thermal protectant (super conditioning as well). 


And after! So much body, movement, and vivacious bombshell curls! I love that the wand adds shine to my hair as well. I always toss my hair over to one side and scrunch it a few times. I don't use hairspray (hate the feeling of it) and my hair naturally holds a curl so I don't put any product after. The curls last until the next time I wash my hair!  

Featured Products: 
Gap Fit- Sportsbra  
Brandy Melville moto jacket 

Thank you to Irresistible Me for sponsoring this amazing curling wand! 



No comments:

Post a Comment