You Don't Have To Show Skin For A Night Out

Monday, February 29, 2016


Location: Downtown Los Angeles, CA. 
Outfit details: Brandy Melville leather jacket (similar here, here), Zara beige shell crop top (similar), Anthropologie knit color blocked skirt (love this option), Topshop heels (bestseller right here.)  

Sometimes a little bit of mystery is the sexiest approach you can take. Whether you are going on a Tinder date or just hitting the town with your girls, it's fun to switch up those cleavage bearing dresses in lieu of a more sophisticated and blasé look. 



Beauty: 
I visited Sally Hershberger salon and saw the amazingly talented colorist, Bianca, before heading out. She added highlights and a gloss to my hair so it would be all shiny and vibrant! I definitely recommend getting a hair gloss done once a month in salon! I'm due for another. 

I also used Tarte Braziliance tanning lotion which is a staple for me! It doesn't smell all funky and the color is instant and dark, plus it comes out brown not orange. 




Since spring is right around the corner it's time to whip out those peep toed sandals and show off your tootsies. I love these Zimmerman heels, the color is so soft and feminine which is perfect for spring!  Or you can opt for the best-selling Steve Madden pair which I think just about everybody owns. 

Find the perfect night out skirt by assessing you can add to your wardrobe (or work with what you already have.) This pencil skirt is versatile for work and still curve hugging enough for a night out.  




Shop my sophisticated night out picks below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment