Tarte Is Your New Best Friend! #MakeupGoals

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Tarte Amazonian clay eye palette, "Slenderizer" contour brush. 

Is it just me or is Tarte cosmetics on an absolute roll right now?! I want everything that they make, #makeupgoals. The company has become a social media obsession amongst other makeup and beauty lovers (please tell me you're following their Instagram) and their effort to interact with customers is what really stands out. I'm currently at an event and saw their newest foundation pop up on my Instagram feed and I was like "all right that's it, time to report to Boys and Bombshells troops!"

It's easy to fall in love with  Tarte... I mean have you seen the packaging?! Ugh so important. But beyond beautiful cases and palettes that are something out of a dream, the product itself is ah-mazing. I can testify to their Amazonian Clay eyeshadow palette that I use literally every day. I also rave in almost every blog post about their Braziliance tanning lotion that is the only product I use for self tanner. It doesn't smell weird and it makes me so dark!


FOUNDATION 
(images Tarte Cosmetics Instagram)
"Rainforest of The Sea" foundation ($39 ), "Amazonian Clay"foundation ($39) I have this and love it! Use this brush ($32)to apply it for flawless finish. **New "Double Duty Beauty" gel based foundation ($39- only available at Ulta!), "Maracuja Creaseless Concealer" ($24). 


It's no secret I am a freak about foundation. In my opinion I think it is what makes your makeup look professional or amateur. The one question I ask makeup artists when I'm getting my makeup done for shoots or on set is "What foundation do you use on your clients?" Tate has options when it comes to getting your flawless skin and I can't wait to try the new "Double Duty Beauty" gel based concealer. If you have tried it already, please tell us what you think in the comments!


PALETTES 
"Amazonian Clay" matte eyeshadow palette ($45 ), "In Bloom" eyeshadow palette ($45 ). "Classic Courage" eye and cheek palette ($28 ), "Rainforest of the Sea" eyeshadow palette ($34 ), "Tartiest Contour" palette ($54 ). 


Now for the fun part, palettes! Tarte delivers pigmented, beautiful, and wearable palettes that will become your staple for making each makeup look unique. I have the Amazonian Clay palette and use it for daytime looks... next I want to purchase the Contour palette and In Bloom palette. 


LIPS
"Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint" ($20 ), "Lipsurgence" lip gloss ($19), 

The lip paint collection is raved about on Instagram and is a beauty blogger favorite. Beautiful shades and super kissable. One of the things that I notice that really affects how my pictures turn out for shoots is lip color, so I only invest in the best! 

Happy shopping Bombshells! Make sure to comment with your favorite Tarte product below :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment