Burgundy Bralet

Thursday, October 20, 2016





Lace High Neck Bra in “Berry” ($14- on sale! Comes in other colors), Vintage Levi’s Denim from Melrose Trading in LA (similar here), Adidas Super Star

This is my favorite outfit combo: cropped top (in this case a berry beautiful bra), jeans, and Adidas! I love the burgundy color for fall and think this is a great addition to add to your bra drawer, plus it’s on sale super cheap. Be bold and wear it as a top with a moto jacket over it, or under a comfy sweater as the temperature drops. The jeans and Adidas speak for themselves…wardrobe staple! I’d style this outfit differently to dress it up by adding black boots
Also, you may notice a gigantic 8 foot tall bookshelf behind me. That is because it exists. And you can get it at IKEA, and if you are living in NYC and need to flex a bedroom this works as a great room divider. It is pretty long (you can’t see the end of it in this picture) and offers limitless options for storage. You can get cloth bins or install drawers like I did. I’m going to play around with the overall balance and display of it, but for now I’m amazed at how much organization it has added! I’ll do a whole post on my new apartment with organization and design tips from yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment