Fall Mini Skirts For Badass Babes

Saturday, October 22, 2016



The leaves are changing and I love it! No signs of me missing LA. I love the change of seasons because it gives me an excuse to hit the refresh button. Instead of complaining about things, I always want to find a solution and way to make it better. I love to give myself a concrete goal that is defined as much as possible. I'm working on commitment- more to the things that I commit to than to people. I am not a relationship kind of gal and I like to keep it that way. Failure is a habit and I consider breaking commitment a form of failure. Lately I have been in limbo and moved into a new apartment, broke up with someone, working nonstop, lots of excuses I know. So when I commit to something I want to be able to see it through. The reason I haven't been able to follow through lately is because of things like my new apartment being far from the train, for example. I ended up bailing out of a show because of how long it would take / I didn't give myself enough time. Since my goal is commitment, the steps I will need to take is basically to weed out the excuses that I make so that I can fully commit to my decisions and passions. 








Furry black crop top from Urban Outfitters (I also have this one from American Apparel), Zara fringe mini skirt (similar here), Adidas sneakers, Necessary Clothing choker. I also love this leopard one ($7!) 


It's now a little chilly so I would have to wear this outfit with a jacket. But I love mini skirts for fall. Like this lace up one is sooo sexy I need it! This distressed dark denim is one that I would wear casually in the day. And this one with the studs would look so cute for a girls night out with thigh high boots.

Shop more here: 




No comments:

Post a Comment