Striped Halter And Milf Jeans

Monday, October 31, 2016














Urban Outfitters halter top (similar here, here, and here $8!), American Apparel high waisted jeans, Adidas All Stars.
This outfit formula is one that never steers me wrong. The weather in NYC shot back up to warmer temps so I got to wear my crop tops without a motorcycle jacket. When the weather gets chilly again i just layer a jacket over and either wear Adidas or boots. I seriously wear my All Stars everywhere so I should probably buy a new pair soon! I love this She Inside crop top, plus it’s only $8! And if you can’t tell already, I love to play up my lips and line the crap out of them 🙂 I use MAC and Laura Mercier lip pencils. My secret weapons are: spice, soar, whirl, dervish. NYX also has great dupes, btw they just opened a NYX store in Union Square so I will definitely go check that out today and probably come out with GOBS of makeup!
The vintage crop top with the grey and pink tones was on sale at Urban Outfitters a month ago. I wore it shooting a new movie for Netflix last week! I have taken a small break from acting (sort of), I more am putting my focus into honing in on my blog and what kind of brand I want to build. Acting is fun don’t get me wrong, but I also crave being creative and contributing to the fashion world.  Hopefully you are enjoying my outfit posts as of lately and I definitely am always eager to get better at it. You already know my motto: there’s always room for improvement!
Speaking of improvement, tomorrow is November 1 and the start of a new month is always a refreshing time for  me to set a new goal. I am going to be giving up sugar for the next 30 days, it’s honestly my vice and I loveeee cookie dough! If you want to try the sugar free challenge with me, stay tuned as that will be the next blog post that I’m about to publish 🙂
How would you spice up this outfit combo? Let me know in the comments! Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you, this look is on LookBook as well. I love using LookBook for outfit inspo and finding new bloggers. Feel free to follow and connect there.
SHOP THE LOOK: 



No comments:

Post a Comment