My Favorite Fresh Skin Care Products

Tuesday, November 1, 2016



There are only a few brands that I am extremely loyal to. When it comes to skincare finding one that delivers what it claims, is affordable, and gentle is my overall goal. I fell in love with Fresh after getting a sample of their Soy Face Cleanser a few years ago. Believe it or not, before that I never washed my face with cleansers because they all made me break out or made my skin lose it's glow. The Soy Face cleanser is the only face cleanser that I've used that doesn't strip my skin of oils or make it break out.

If your complexion isn't glowing before you put makeup on, there is only so much you can do to compensate for dull skin. I make it a priority to take tip top care of my skin and make sure my canvas is protected and pampered.

CLEANSE: 

Soy Face Cleanser ($38 )- Like I said, this guy is my go-to face cleanser and I use it with my Clarisonic brush once a week or whenever I feel like my skin needs a pick-me-up. I also like the following face cleansing oil equally as much...

Seaberry Skin Nutrition Cleansing Oil ($42 )- This trendy cleansing oil is definitely going to be a repeat buy for me once I finish the bottle (which is huge- it will take me like a year since you only need a very small amount!) This removes makeup and cleanses the skin without stripping natural skin oils. I use it at night and it takes my eye makeup off too. 

MASK: 

Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Face Mask ($62)I bought this because the packaging just looked...juicy. The face mask is like an orangey scrub that is mouthwatering. I tried it today and oh my lord...perfect! I am not easily impressed so I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I do. It exfoliates and reallyyyy brightens up your skin. I could immediately tell. It almost acts as a natural highlighter. It is a new product and already has amazing reviews. 

Sugar Face Polish ($58)- I just picked this up yesterday and haven't tried it yet but I have a feeling I will love it based on all the 5 star reviews. It exfoliates, hydrates, and treats the skin. It also says on the package to leave it on for a few minutes which is why I'm classifying it as a mask. 

Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask ($ )- I got a sample size of this mask. It has a cooling effect and makes skin baby soft. It also kind of tingles when you put it on and has a very light consistency. I love the smell of it too. 

Rose Face Mask ($62)- This mask makes my already plump skin even more supple. I got a sample size of this and used it all up so I think I want to buy the full size or see if it comes in any more gift packages that Sephora releases around the holidays. 

LIPS: 

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF ($45 )- I got this in the holiday package I picked up yesterday at Sephora. I normally wouldn't have tried it since I usually just use gloss. I like to put it on before I put liner and gloss on to smooth out my lips. It makes a more flawless base for adding lip color and also has SPF.

MOISTURIZE: 

Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil ($52)- I actually am an idiot and knocked the bottle over seconds after I opened it. Spilled the oil everywhere! SMH. I have been using what is remaining in the bottle daily- morning and night. This oil is packed full of rich nutrients that not only moisturize your skin deeply, but also protect it against free radicals. It's magic! 

BODY: 

Brown Sugar Body Scrub ($67)- OH MY GOD. Softest my legs have ever been. I used this for the first time today in the shower after shaving my legs. I am hooked- 5 stars seriously! It smells amazing, has brown sugar with oil so it isn't rough on the skin and makes you exfoliated while moisturizing. I normally use an in-shower body lotion but I didn't have to today since I used this! I definitely would be sure to use this before a date since you will smell and feel yummy. 

All of Fresh's products are amazing and the ultimate skin treat for my spa loving bombshells out there. What is your most loved product from Fresh?

SHOP FRESH: 




No comments:

Post a Comment