Lace and leather

Thursday, January 16, 2014


Sorry I have been gone for the past week! School just started up for the semester so I was moving back into my apartment and getting ready for classes. My schedule is much tighter now so I have to get up early and stay up late to blog. 


Leather jacket from BCBG, lace top from Urban Outfitters, leather pants from BCBG, lady-like heels from Ivanka Trump, tribal print bag from thrift store, gold earrings from Urban Outfitters, stone bracelet from H & M. 


Side flip: I always wear my hair to the side, I like the messy look-even with a polished outfit!


The outfit is all Christmas presents. I love leather and I love BCBG so this jacket has become a favorite of mine. The lace top is unexpected with leather but it can be brought to life with a cute print like the tribal print bag. I mixed a lot of different textures and styles, the key is to feel comfortable and go with pieces that compliment each other.  

photographer: Grace Elliott 
"Only someone capable of honoring each step he takes can comprehend his own worth" - manuscript found in Accra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment