Four Covet Worthy Pieces for Spring

Monday, March 24, 2014



Be the best dressed girl in the room with this unique and show-stopping outfit. These four pieces are all stunning on their own and a masterpiece together.

1. Alexander Wang cotton playsuit ($965.00) 
2. Kate Spade New York "Grand Tour" wicker camera shoulder bag ($298.00)
4. Bauble Bar crystal bib necklace ($42.00)



I am going to be day dreaming about this outfit during my workout. Can you imagine walking around the city in this? Ugh NEED!
xoxo Emmy

(Comment below with your blogs and spread the love) 

2 comments :

  1. Hey!
    I nominated you for the LIBSTER award. This award is just a way of saying I really like your blog and letting other people know about your blog .If you are interested go to my post and answer the questions I asked on your blog. Follow me on instagram much love XO.


    http://smil3zandstyle.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award-q.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words truly give justice to these pieces! Just darling ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete