TENDER

Saturday, March 22, 2014



I have always been a perfectionist and when it comes to fashion, there is always room for improvement. I love to express my creative mind and my gravitation towards stunning colors and fabrics that look like art. Life is too short to not feel like a masterpiece. 




Cuff it: I love the feeling of wearing a pretty cuff. Like a woman in power. 
Other arm candy options: 




Turn heads in breezy printed pants. An even more stunning option: a silk print maxi skirt. I can not get over how beautiful that skirt is. I used my rent money to buy it but I had to have it! (Will post pics soon!) 



crisp white blazer ties together any outfit and is one of my wardrobe staples. You won't be disappointed in a tailored fit. Pair it with a nautical crop top


Perfect heels for this season to complete the look. 


It's all in the details...NastyGal crop top is another option. Don't you love mixing prints?! One of my favorite spring trends. 

Hype and Fan this look on LookBook

Scroll through to more options and some bombshell pieces: 



"Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow." 

Goodnight loves. I hope you enjoyed the post. Show me how you mix your prints! Tweet me @EmmyCorinne or follow me on instagram @Emmy_Corinne. 

4 comments :

  1. Very beautiful! I love how the pictures been taken.

    Lilly.
    http://hellolillyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible, I'm in love with this look.
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I will check out your blog as well :)

      Delete
  3. Love the photos, and I love the match of your pants with your cuff!

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete