Win $1000 Nordstroms giftcard

Saturday, April 19, 2014


This is super super exciting...Okay I had to share this with you after I saw Nordstroms tweeted that you can win $1000 gift card just by writing a product review! Since Nordstroms is one of my favorite places to shop (amazing customer service every time) and clothes with quality, I had to write a review. 

I have a weekly trip to Nordstrom's Rack, which is why I am always wearing their clothing! I love a good deal. 

I love the juniors department  for cute dresses and trendy pieces. 

Here are my pics for spring and summer: 



Let me know what you get from Nordstroms! Also start shopping for Mother's Day! Tweet me @EmmyCorinne or @Boyandbombshell. Good luck in the contest! 


Comment below with your blogs :) 
XOXO Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment