Summer Melody

Saturday, May 31, 2014



You know I love maxi dresses- I just feel prettier in a long dress! I'm always looking for new prints to spice up my closet. I got my dress at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago, it's no longer available, BUT I found similar options below that are even prettier, yay! 








:: Outfit ::
  • A chevron dress  is perfect for summer afternoons beneath the trees. Also this dress is a similar style and a best seller. 
  •  A denim vest is flattering over dresses to add texture. 


Shop Chevron with me: 



I want your help! I am starting something special on my blog, that will really give it a communal voice. I want your thoughts and questions on ANYTHING in the whole world. 
- Beauty questions
-Boy questions, or sex/dating 
-Organizing/cleaning 
-cooking 
-fitness
...etc. Can be any question on any topic and we can come up with some opinions and also link your blog in my post. 

XOXO Emmy 



No comments:

Post a Comment