OOTD: White Dress + Floral Clutch

Tuesday, June 3, 2014




No shame in taking a selfie today. It was super hot out and I was on my way out to lunch. I've been craving clutches lately-they just seem  more effortless! I highly recommend buying a white summer dress, I got so many compliments today (mainly from creepy guys) but still! It is fun to show off your feminine and classy side on those super hot days. 

:: Outfit :: 

I wore a white dress from Anthropologie (no longer available) but similar : here (very similar) and here (lacey) and this one  is on sale. 

The shoes are from BCBG but I found these cute tan heels: 
Gorgeous, Chic, affordable! I think I'm going to buy those! I probably should've worn vanilla flats  since I was walking all over. 

And now for the fun part...accessories: 

Clutches: 

Glasses with personality: 

Necklaces: 

Perfume: 
Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede, also all of Jo Malone's perfumes smell amazing so you can't go wrong there.



Follow me on 


XOXO 
Emmy 


No comments:

Post a Comment