Floral Dreams

Tuesday, June 10, 2014







A floral maxi skirt is the epitome of feminine perfection. I know this is something I will be able to wear every year-everything I buy from Anthropologie never goes out of style and are my most cherished pieces in my closet. I also really like this skirt as well. 





:: Outfit :: 

1. Anthropologie Firefleur Maxi Skirt ($99) is the maxi skirt I am wearing. (it's on sale! Yay lucky you) It's a favorite of mine- I got it as a present for getting good grades this past semester!
Other option right here and a mini skirt. 

2. The cropped blouse I'm wearing is handed down from my mom. White Crop Top, or for a girly option here.  

3. The sunglasses I'm wearing are no longer available :( Try these fruity shades! (ADORABLE!)  

4. Sam Edelman T Strap Sandals  are a favorite of mine when wearing maxi skirts. 

5. Gap Denim Jacket is a wardrobe staple for me. This and more items at Gap are  40% off today only (6/10)! Enter code: SUNNY 

6. Bag is Rebecca Minkoff (no longer available but sale option is such a beautiful shade "Twighlight Sky" with zipper accents.



Ouu and I also wore it this way. I love to mix floral and stripes Topshop Crop top ($20) is what I'm wearing and goes with everything-super flattering fit too and you can wear a bra under it (push up bra hayyyy) Plus the leather bag was so rich in color and really made the combination pop!


Also since you are my online friends take 25% off clothing and 10% off cosmetics at Lord & Taylor with code: FRIENDS 

Have a beautiful day bombshells! 
XO Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment