Anthropologie Haul

Saturday, June 28, 2014


I am going to France in a few days to study abroad and I am so excited! I keep mentally planning my outfits and I had to buy some new pieces to wear when I am there. Anthropologie is my all time favorite store, I wear something from there almost every day haha so I stopped into their sale and bought this hat which I think will be perfect for Europe! I love the white with the woven accents- so gorgeous and luxurious. This modern and bright tunic is going to be worn as a dress. Haha I tried it on and I think my butt is in the clear! You can also wear it over white denim or dark denim as a tunic. A French Phrasebook is a must have- it has a dictionary and phrases with pronunciation-so helpful! My mom and I were flipping through it and some of the phrases were like "Where can i get a bikini wax?" I think the author knows me too well. 

Anyways, what are you treating yourself to this weekend? 

Over 800 items at 50% off! Is this real life?! Come on I know you love Anthro.

XO Emmy 


No comments:

Post a Comment