Liebster Award

Saturday, June 14, 2014



Thank you to http://rougeandruche.com/ for nominating my blog for a Liebster Award! I have been nominated by a few other blogs as well (humble brag) but I am so grateful for all of my new followers, readers, and support! 

Here are my 11 questions:


1. Describe your fashion sense.
I love unique and feminine pieces with a sexy edge. 

2. What inspires you?
Knowing that to improve my life I just have to act on things and keep going.

3. What is your pet peeve?
I don't like when people complain or are negative. 

4. Do you like your peanut butter smooth or crunchy?
Crunchy! 

5. What is your fashion/beauty staple?
A good eye cream. I actually ran out of my Clinique Eye Cream this morning. 

6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Be happy forever, be able to get up and travel whenever, or be able to have every item of clothing you like online sent to you for free. Haha dream big. 

7. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Dog! I have a little Yorkshire terrier/teddy bear at home named Danny.

8. If you could go back in time to live in another time period, which one would it be?
1940s'1950s had really good hair and makeup and life just seemed more laid back.

9. What skill would you like to learn?
I'd like to be better at web design so I can design other's blogs/websites and create templates. I know a moderate amount of CSS/HTML but not enough to finish designing. 

10. Why did you start blogging?
I had a subscription to Vogue since I was 4. My mom dressed me up in a different dress and matching hair bow every day that we'd pick out. She encouraged me to make my dreams/passions part of my life. My strong suit has always been being determined so I use blogging to motivate myself and others to be the best person they can be, while making the world more beautiful and staying hungry for more. 

11. What is your vision for your blog?
I'd like to have the same readership and circulation as a magazine. I'd like for the content to evolve and be unique and have my voice come through. I strive for it to have a sense of sisterhood and a judgement free zone. My purpose is to make people feel like a bombshell and empowered so I want to keep digging deeper with that. 

Instead of Posting 11 Facts About me I am going to share 11 things I am coveting:

1. Elizabeth and James Haircalf Pouch is such a unique print and color tone. Would pair it with dark denim or a white evening dress in the summer. 

2. Current Elliott Louella Tank Dress is totally something I would wear out to lunch and the neck is super flattering as well. 

3. Immediately look sexier in Giuseppe Zanotti Embellished Sandals. I mean they are like a work of art! 

4. Bauble Bar Crystal Cord Necklace is the perfect mix of texture and jewels. Would wear it with a striped tank or denim jacket. 

5. Glamglow Youth Mud Exfoliating treatment because everybody is raving about it. Anything with the word "glow" in it will make me want to buy it. 

6. Illesteva Tortoise Green mirror sunglasses are luxurious and modern. I would wear these when I go to France. 

7. Alice & Olivia Flamingo Skirt is too cute for me to not notice. I would love to pair this with a blue and white striped tank for unexpected pattern mix. 

8. Anthropologie Hanging Chair is something I'd always want to snuggle up in with a good book. Can you imagine this in your room or even better...on a porch! Ahh you only live once..

9. For Love and Lemons wildflower crop top would look cute with a skirt or shorts. 

10. Yumi Kim Dina Silk Jumpsuit is perfect for summer nights. I also like that you can cinch the waist with the bow for a more pulled together look. 

11. Anthropologie Amelia Sofa (20% off this weekend only) is so gorgeous and inviting. I love Anthropologies unique and stunning furniture and wish I could do my whole apartment with their pieces! 





I nominate:
Lavishingg
Fash Boulevard
Elle Charie
Color Me Courtney
The Closet Confessional
Loser Girl Wins
Sarah Styles Seattle
The Glitter Playbook
Alana Marie Style

My Questions For You:

1. What are your strengths at blogging? (Writing, taking pics, navigating social media, etc)

2. What bloggers (if any) influenced or inspired you?
(For me it was Gal Meets Glam- she seemed similar to me and has the same taste)

3. What areas of your blog do you wish to improve on?

4. What is your favorite item of clothing you own?

5. If you could receive free clothing for life from any 3 stores, what stores would they be?

6. What motivates you to blog?

7. What do you think fashion blogging will be like 3 years from now or even further in the future?

8. What is the first thing you notice/look for when you read others blogs?

9. How much time do you dedicate online on your blog?

10. What is your favorite makeup brand or product?

11. What's your biggest dream/goal for yourself?

Thanks for reading and following :) 
XO 
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment