Hey Big Sexy...Workout Clothes For Men That Slay

Friday, December 19, 2014

Get the look: Chamber long sleeve ($128), Revival Pant ($88), Daily Sweat Duffle ($128)



Picture: Andrew Ference (professional hockey player...swooonnn) 

WORKOUT PLAYLIST: 
Trouble On My Mind // Pusha T 
R Cali // ASAP Rocky 
Nosetalgia // Pusha T 
Hundred Dollar Bill (Urban Noize Remix) // Jay Z, Lana Del Ray 
Kendrick You Next // Meek Mill 
Live For // The Weeknd, Drake 
Send It Up // Kanye West 
King Shit // Yo Gotti 
6 God // Drake 
Wet Dreamz // J Cole 

Here's a post for the guys... it's about time we tackle your wardrobe too. I forget if I told you about the alarmingly handsome man that goes to my gym. When he's not wearing his U of M shirt to proudly show off that he's smart and handsome, he's wearing masculine and effortless workout gear. I'm convinced he shops at Lululemon. In fact, I know I've seen him in one of the long sleeve tops...the way the fabric goes over his enormous biceps (but not too tight)...a girl can't forget that. The colors are subtle and always catch my eye and the fit is made to be not too tight or loose. The pieces are pricey but hold up for years. Perfect for you working men with a little cash and a lot of confidence. Bonus points for wearing clothing you can workout in AND snuggle in :) 

Click through to see my favorite things for men from Lululemon




If you want to browse more athletic gear or things you can wear on our date >>> right here
XOXO  
Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment