Stripes + Shorts + Cherry Red Heels

Monday, April 6, 2015

Bombshell Outfit:
Striped Button Down (only $17!), White crop top ($14!), Rolled denim shorts, Red lace up heels from Italy- similar here, Black envelope bag and I also like this black bucket fringe bag ($24!), round sunglasses ($5). 


Amika iron is what I use, it leaves my hair shiny and healthy. I also would love to get my hands on this gorgeous rose gold T3 wand. Finish off with the cult favorite Oribe dry texture spray



Toned calves courtesy of Pure Barre, Old Town Chicago location! My favorite workout for elongating and toning.

This is a classic look with a few twists. The striped button down is so street style right now, you can wear it with a sequin mini skirt, white denim, or as a chic pajama shirt. Luckily I found it for cheap for only $17-no one has to know it's not an Equipment blouse. The Topshop white crop top is a wardrobe staple for me, it makes an appearance at least twice a week. If you're afraid to wear shorts with heels, try 7 For All Mankind's rolled denim pair. I like the rolled denim finish with heels, versus a cut-off pair which looks a little daisy duke-y. The cherry red heels are so fun and versatile, plus they make any denim wash POP! Current faves: Florenza lace-up, and these Fringe ones make me want to dance. The Forever 21 Round sunglasses are $5 (...I mean?!) and are Coachella spot on. Everyone needs a black bag, or at least a few. This envelope bag for Forever 21 is top rated and is lookin' like money! I also think this black fringe bucket bag is adorable and definitely a trendy bag for spring/summer. 
Get the look: 


XOXO Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment