The Blonde Salad And Boys and Bombshells Go To Hollywood!

Saturday, August 22, 2015



Today I met Chiara Ferrangi of the popular blog, The Blonde Salad, at her Nordstrom's launch at The Grove. She has inspired me to be a style blogger and helped me see the impact that bloggers can have on fashion as a whole. As a style blogger my best advice to you is to put yourself out there and go to as many opportunities as possible! If you really love the fashion industry and the amazing creative and passionate people in the business, you will jump towards these opportunities. I saw on Chiara's instagram that she was launching her shoe line at Nordstroms and I hopped in my car and drove over. 

I wanted to capture her style and was itching to wear jeans shorts with booties. Dress like you are going to blog about it. ;)  

Floppy brown Hat | Black Crop Top tank | Denim high waisted shorts | Fringed Booties | Rebecca Minkoff Leather bag (perfect bag for fall!) 


I had a blast meeting Chiara today and left feeling inspired and refreshed! Shop the look and her collection below: 







No comments:

Post a Comment