New do', new you

Thursday, December 26, 2013



I'm back! After a hectic semester and whirlwind of events. I just got my hair done last week at Alex and Emilio salon in Royal Oak. My stylist uses ammonia free dye and also uses a Kerastase leave in treatment which is my must-have hair product. 

I love my hair lighter even though everyone was telling me not to dye it! Always go with your gut girls! 

Anyways, how was your Christmas?! I got the Naked 3 palette, lots of clothes, jewelry, shoes, and some stuff for my apartment. My mom bought me a juicer...I'm a health nut so this was one of my favorite presents because I have been dying to try juicing (such a white girl, haha!) 

I am so excited to be back blogging and will figure out a way to work it into my schedule. Shooting outfits in Chicago in the winter is tough though, any ideas? I am going to have to hit up people with studios! 

Xoxoxo more posts coming soon! 

Don't forget to follow on Instagram: http://emmycorinne.tumblr.com/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment